Friday, June 29, 2012

Get the Flintstones: the Complete Series





Anyone can experience a number of television shows just like this on your dvd or blu-ray player. All that you have to do is put aside a bit of time and sit. The flintstones: the complete series is known as a top seller on the amazon marketplace and has very good evaluations.


I have loved the flinstones since I was a child & was very happy to hear about a complete set. I had never seen them on discs before this set, which i’m now finding out that was available a while back. I’ve only had a chance to watch the 1st season & I love it. My kids & I have had lots of laughs. A extensive lineup indicates you May look at these pictures at your personal rate. Love the flintstones. Have been waiting for a nice priced complete set. Unfortunately the paper sleeves for the discs will end up scratching the dvds. Im sure some will be scratched upon purchase . So I will get the single sets. I recommend people buy those instead. Much nicer cases and only about a.

I saw this set advertised and thought wow all the flintstones in 1 box. Now that I have it I am very disappointed on how the dvds are stored. They are put in cardboard sleeves and if you take them out even once you will put scratches on them and I find this unacceptable.


Jeff. Quit holding back and purchase your own personal videos straight away.


The flintstones: the complete series specifications


All 166 episodes of a primetime tv classic on 24 dvds. “flintstones, meet the flintstones, they’re a modern stone-age family.” thus opens the catchy theme of the primetime series that boldly went where no animated show had gone before – into the record books as the first adult-targeted cartoon and longest-running series of its genre. The family shenanigans of fred, wilma, barney, be…

Model number: hbrdh37449d

Published by: turner home ent

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b001cc7poe/




No comments:

Post a Comment