Saturday, June 30, 2012

Order Andromeda – Complete Series – 30-dvd Box Set ( Gene Roddenberry’s Andromeda )





Anyone can watch lots of tv shows such as this on your dvd video media player. The only thing you have to do is reserve a bit of time and sit down. Andromeda – complete series – 30-dvd box set ( gene roddenberry’s andromeda ) is really a top seller on amazon’s marketplace and has great scores.


This package collects all five seasons of andromeda, the well-known sci-fi series. The original idea was proposed by star trek developer gene roddenberry, and there are certain similarities. The premise of the series also bore some resemblance to isaac asimov’s foundation novels, in that the goal . A extensive collection would mean you can watch these films at your individual rate. I liked the series and it was cooler than star treck. I like the cast and the way the series was made. It was nice to have show about space that was in my adult time. I saw star treck when I was a kid. I had a great si fi series to watch. It took me a few weeks to watch and was sad that I ran out of.

Ok, so let’s get down to business. First of all, I got the slipstream edition, but minus a few features and the box art, it’s the same exact thing. If you love this show, you should buy this series. When I got the slipstream edition, the packaging was pretty much trashed. However, after I called. Stop looking and pick-up your dvd right now.


Andromeda – complete series – 30-dvd box set ( gene roddenberry’s andromeda ) features




Model number:

Published by: force video

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b004f88iio/




No comments:

Post a Comment